We have a puppy!! Pamela, a four month old Golden Retriever puppy, was rescued from Puerto Rico a little over a week ago. She came to our house on Thursday night. She is so sweet, and Troy gets along with her most of the time. In the last four days we’ve been reminded a few things about puppies.
1. Puppies chew/eat anything/everything.
2. Puppies aren’t always the best at going to the bathroom outside… 🙁
3. Troy isn’t a complete psychopath with smaller dogs.
4. When she spins, that’s a bad bad sign, she’s pooping! (thankfully every time she has done that on my watch she’s been outside – can’t say the same for Mitchell)
5. PUPPIES ARE SO SMALL + CUTE + SOFT!
6. Pamela is going to make her forever family VERY happy. Her personality is to die for, and we love her a lot.
7. She’s so entertaining – (keep your eyes peeled for some of her sleeping pictures, such a weirdo)
Anyways, I’ll save y’all from my rambling and just show you the ADORABLE pictures. – They are all iPhone pictures, so no judgement here!!